Saturday, December 31, 2011

News and New Year's

I do not actually have much news. I am a third of the way done with The Last of the Mohicans. I am planning a shopping excursion where I will probably talk myself out of every purchase. I am suffering through one of the apathetic teenage girl phases whereupon I am stuck on the theme of UNENDING SINGLENESS (read in Danisnotonfire's voice). Oh...all caps. Did you see that coming?

I am actually a little amused by this phase. It won't last long. They never do. I do not even want a boyfriend. I have no interest in anyone. No prospects. I do not even have time for a boyfriend; rather, I won't when classes start in three weeks. This break is horrendously long. I suppose what I really want is just to know that some male might be interested, even in just getting to know me. An intelligent, marginally-or-more attractive male one day-to-five years older than me, though. Yes, specific.

I have work tomorrow morning. Since I must awaken in seven and a half hours, I am going to pretend I live in Greenland and say, "Happy 2012. May the odds be ever in your favor!"

Love and thanks for reading,

Genni

P.S. This song is how I cognitively feel about relationships. The rest is representative of how many chick-flick type movies and country songs with which I have been spending my time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5ZwnmJgC-g

P.S.S. Oh, and more news! Beauty and the Beast will be in theatres on January 13, 2012! Guess what I will be doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment