Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Doctor Who

Bonjour all.

Just a heads up: Doctor Who is the single most phenomenal television show ever. I have watched exactly one episode and am utterly addicted.

I have enjoyed other television shows. Bones, Psych, Criminal Minds, Dexter, The Big Bang Theory, CSIs, Law and Orders, etc. Doctor Who has blown them all off the map.  True, most of the shows I mentioned are past their prime, especially Bones (this is the last season) and BBT. Doctor Who is just ... I do not even have an appropriate word for it. Suffice to say, if you have not, watch it! I would be marathoning if I was not obliged to go work.

Thank you to Charlie McDonnell, Alex Day, Chameleon Circuit, Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, and Raven for encouraging me to watch it.

So, I have come to a determination: my next boyfriend must be a Time Lord.

Why is so much U.S.A. media consumed in other countries, but so little media from other countries makes it to the U.S.A.? It's a little mental if you ask me.

Merci et avec amour,

-Genni

No comments:

Post a Comment