Monday, January 30, 2012

Quick Update on the Craziness That is My Life

Hey everyone!

I just have a few free minutes right now and don't know when I will again, so here's a little tidbit.

My schedule was busy before today. I made it much more hectic today. I added an riding lesson (horses) once every two weeks. I am now auditing - unofficially - a French conversation class twice a week. I am also meeting with a French professor once a week and possibly a French tutor another day. I'm also helping two guys that were in my French class last term in French in exchange for them teaching me about British culture.

Basically, I've dropped the idea of keeping up with some television shows. I am going to be really busy, especially for the next six weeks; after that I'll have an extra four hours a week! I'm going to try to post pretty regularly. Please don't hold it against me if I don't. I want to still make YouTube videos, but we'll see how that works.

Au revior et j'taime,

-Genni

1 comment:

  1. Hello Friend,

    Life is crazy for all of us! Sorry I have been a bit negligent! I hope all is well! I hope to see you soon.

    Luvs,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete